During our visit to the college SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE in December 2011, College Management including the Principal and MD Mr. Kee Lek Yong and Daxter Wee –Director Operations briefed us and promised us the 6 months Internship in Singapore and 2 years Work Permit in Maldives for all the students successfully completing the course .This briefing and promise was given to over 50 Authorised Student recruiter from India, Sri Lanka, China, and other countries on 2/12/2011 and 3/12/2011.

We have provided over 50 students for above said programme. Some of the students are studying in College and some of them are awaiting their IPA.

THE COLLEGE IS NOT PROVIDING THE STUDENTS WITH INTERNSHIP AND 2 YEAR WORK PERMIT IN MALDIVES AS PROMISED.

Whereas promises were made to us and students that if student completes his /her course they will get Placement 100% guaranteed.

All the students are in despair and distress; they are not able to get proper internships and work permit in Maldives as promised by the institution. The students are not from affluent families; Parents have taken Bank Loans and somehow managed to send their children for better future and prospects.

Students are threatened not to disclose or complain to CPE or MOE.

We never got any mail or told verbally that the programme had changed by any of the college Authorities; despite of asking we got replies that all the Students will get Internship and Work Permit 100% till date.

This not only about business but involves career and life of hundreds of students and reputation of ours is at stake.

WE HAVE REQUESTED FOR DETAIL FROM COLLEGE REGARDING THEIR CONTRACT WITH MALDIVES AND SOME OF THE OFFER LETTERS AND VISA ISSUED TO SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE STUDENTS.

SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE or COSS is not providing any information despite of mailing and calling them, they are keeping everyone in dark. We are compelled to mail CPE and MOE to intervene and investigate the FRAUD.

ABOUT CARRINGTON OVERSEAS STUDENT SERVICES (COSS)

The principle agent for India and Sri Lanka

The company does the promotion and student recruitment for SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE for India and Sri Lanka.

Website: http://cossstei.com

1. Contacts: Mr.Rohan G. Rubera (Senior Marketing Manager): Phone: +65 91688064,

Email- rohan@stei.edu.sg

We request you to do a thorough investigation on Mr. Rohan G. Rubera on involvement in the present and previous SCAM of this nature in Singapore before it gets too late.

2. Mr.Devasri Fernando MD, COSS. Phone: 0094722251420, email: principal.agent@stei.edu.sg

3. Ms. Zahra Lalani, (Country Manager), Phone: +91 9819596672, email: principal.agent@stei.edu.sg,

zahra.stei@gmail.com

COSS ALONG WITH SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE HAS GURANTEED 100% PLACEMENT AFTER SCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THE COURSE.

All their promises and commitments are false and fraudulent. Misguiding and misleading the innocent students into trap of getting work permit in Maldives and internship in Singapore.

SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE AND CARRINGTON OVERSEAS STUDENT SERVICES HAS RECRUITED THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS FROM OVERSEAS WITH THEIR FALSE PROMISES AND COMMITTMENTS.

The students are in distress and despair, we earnestly request you to kindly investigate into the matter that involves lives and career of thousands of innocent student.

THE SCAM AND FRAUD OF THIS MAGNITUDE CANNOT TAKE PLACE WITHOUT THE INVOLVEMENT OF SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE MANAGEMENT STAFF, CARRINGTON OVERSEAS STUDENT SERVICES TEAM, MR. ROHAN G RUBERA, and MS ZAHRA LALANI.

Had an Experience with STEi Institute?

Comments

malli

I so their advertisement on facebook.They cheat innocent students in india,malasia and sri lanka.we should do something. :?

STEi Student
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #682014

I know this school is cheating.But I have no partner to complain with me.

The guys who are studying wit me also having same problem.

But we are fear to complain because they may cancel our pass.Help pls :cry :cry :cry :cry

Varun Boy

This is a fraud school who is looking for money showing out side and marketing in intention of work and paid training. Guys please wake up. Singapore is having CPE and MOE to complain just if every one e mail them they will soon tke action on this school :?

Harry
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #675739

Mr Changyee.Zee you have done a good job!!!:roll posting the real issue of COSS and STEi.

I hope this will really help students and agents to keep away from these fraud agency and school.:eek :eek

Murugesu
Chennimalai, Tamil Nadu, India #675403

Guys I say you one thing. since you all come one by one they easily cheat you all. Every one should get together and fight against these cheaters. Else every one should personally e mail CPE Singapore. They will take action. :roll :roll :roll

Council for Private Education

Website: www.cpe.gov.sg

Sam
to Murugesu New Delhi, Delhi, India #1209603

Murugesu,

Have you gone to this site through Sardius technology which is located in Chennai, velachery?? Can you please suggest me what to do??

to Sam #1330303

diploma process started ah

to Murugesu New Delhi, Delhi, India #1209608

Murugesu,

The consultancy i s saying that in 2013 only this problem occurred but now the students are getting proper internships there.Is STEI really fake?

Is Sardius technology located in Chennai, velachery is also fake???Brother please suggest

Malaka
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #675349

I know this person well.He has cheated many guys.

But I can say one thing. He can cheat guys!!! But not the god!

One day he will suffer...:sigh